If you are joining us for one of our holiday camps please make sure you bring all of the items listed below.
- At least one pair of indoor shoes / slippers
- Sweatshirts / Hoodies
- Casual trousers / jeans
- T shirts and Shorts
- Fleece / warm sweatshirts
- Waterproof jacket
- Old trousers / tracksuit bottoms suitable for outdoor activities
- At least two pairs of outdoor shoes including one pair suitable for getting wet
- Hat and gloves
- Socks and Underwear
- Suitable Nightwear
Essential Items –
- At least 2 towels
- Wash kit including shampoo, shower gel, toothbrush and toothpaste
- A large black bin bag to store dirty/wet clothing
- Sun cream (weather dependent)
- Medication – Please bring with you any medication that you require during your stay with us as well as a note explaining the required dosage/timing of each drug. Please make sure you bring the medication in the original container as dispensed by the pharmacy or bought from the chemist. All medication is taken in on arrival and administered by our team throughout the camp.
Recommended Items –
- Tuck shop money (No more than £3 per child)
- Non-breakable water bottle
We recommend that you label all of your belongings so that we can identify and return them to you if left behind.
DO NOT BRING –
- Food, Drink or Snacks of any kind
Please note that due to allergies and other catering needs, Pine Lake operates under strict food regulations. Therefore we ask that you do not bring any food, drink or snacks of any kind with you.
The accommodation at Pine Lake is fully equipped with pillows, duvets and bedding. Therefore it is not necessary for you to bring any bedding with you.
- Technical devices including mobile phones
At Pine Lake the children/young people are encouraged to build friendships and interact with one another. Therefore we advise you do not bring any technical devices with you including mobile phones. If brought on site any such device will be confiscated at the beginning of camp for safe keeping and returned before departure. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Valuable items
Accidents can happen and it is possible that belongings can get lost or damaged. Therefore we advise that you do not bring any valuables or items of sentimental value with you.